STYLE ICON: JACQUELINE KENNEDY ONASSIS
During just a few years as The First Lady, Jacqueline Kennedy became one of the biggest fashion icons. Jacqueline is a trend setter and her style changed women´s attitude towards fashion forever.
Fashion trends Jacqueline had set
- Sleeveless A-line dresses;
- A good French suit to the middle of the knee with three-quarter sleeves on the jacket. The quality of the material is very important.
- Dresses of Valentino and Givenchy;
- White jeans. She liked the combination of beltless white jeans with a black turtleneck, never tucked in, but pulled down over the hips;
- Hermes scarfs;
- Dark sunglasses. Once she was no longer a political wife, Jackie almost did not take the dark glasses off. She admitted that sunglasses gave her the opportunity to watch people.
- Pearl necklaces;
- Jewelry from Van Cleef & Arpels.
“Sex is a bad thing because it rumples the clothes” -Jacqueline Kennedy